Congratulation to Matthew Downie of TAAP Cervelo, who today won the Bec Road Race over 74 hard fought miles in Ashdown Forest.Download Photos...Read article
This years Open 10 Mile Time Trial will take place on Saturday 26th May 2018, on the G10/42 Holmwood Course. First rider off at 07:00
1. Enter on-line via the CTT Website.
2. In the week before the event you'll receive your start sheet with details of the course, HQ and your start time
3. Turn up at the HQ, sign-on and collect race number.
4. Ride to the start in time for your elected start time.
5. Return to the HQ and hand your number in for a cup of tea. Riders must sign-out for their result to stand. As per the latest CTT rules, riders not signing out will be classed as 'DNF'.
Start in Spook Hill, North Holmwood, 30 yards from junction with A24. Proceed to A24 where LEFT into
acceleration lane to join A24. Proced south to Beare Green RBT. 2nd exit and follow A24 to TURN at Clark`s Green RBT.
Retrace on A24 via Beare Green RBT to FINISH at drain at north end of penultimate crash barrier 634 yards before North Holmwood RBT.